Criteria and procedure of search, indentification and selection of production technologies in sector of electronic supporting industry
Innovation of technologies for production of components and parts is inevitable needs of enterprises in sector of electronic supporting industry in context of presence of numerous FDI enterprises very strong in terms of capitals and technologies. This paper focuses studies for proposal of a set of criteria and procedures for search, identification and selection of production technologies as methods and tools for enterprises in sector of electronic supporting industry of Vietnam to orient effectively the selection of suitable technologies in their efforts for innovation of production technologies and creation of competitive advantages in product quality.
1. Hội đồng Chính sách KH&CN quốc gia (2014). “Khoa học công nghệ và công nghiệp hỗ trợ. Chính sách phát triển công nghiệp hỗ trợ dựa vào KH&CN”. Tập san báo cáo tại Hội thảo chuyên đề.
2. Trương Chí Bình (2014). “Thực trạng công nghiệp hỗ trợ Việt Nam và đề xuất giải pháp phát triển”. Báo cáo tại Hội thảo của Hội đồng Chính sách KH&CN Quốc gia.
3. Vũ Thị Thanh Huyền (2018). Phát triển công nghiệp hỗ trợ và tăng trưởng kinh tế Việt Nam: Trường hợp ngành điện tử. Luận án Tiến sỹ kinh tế.
4. A. De Giorgio, C. Roveda (1980). Criteria for Selecting Appropriate Technologies Under Different Cultural, Technical and Social Conditions. Proceedings of the IFAC Symposium Bari, Italy, 21-23 May 1979.
5. C. L. Chui (2009). Criteria for screening new products in the electronic component distribution industry. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
6. Lori Bocklund, Brian Hinton, Matt Morey (2011). “Opimizing Technology Selection”, Pipeline Articles.
7. Ruba Osama Zalmout (2013). Developing a Methodology for Technology Identification Industry, Graduate Thesis of Master of Engineering Manegement, Annajah national University, Nablus, Palestine.
8. Niccolò Becattini, Gaetano Cascini, Pierluigi Petrali, Anna Pucciarini (2015). “Production processes modeling for identifying technology substitution opportunities”, Procedia Engineering 131 (2015), pp. 14-29.
9. M.A. Pasha (2018). Technology Identification Course Contents: TM Activities - Identification: Introduction, Definition, Identification processes, Chapter 2 - Case study.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).