Building of human resources for scientific management and scientific research activities in Vietnam
The building of human resources not only deals with procedures and measures to increase the human resources in term of quality and quantity but also create the opportunities to promote the self-development of human resources. The building of human resources in general and the one for scientific management and scientific research activities in particular plays important roles for development of science and technology (S&T) of every nation and give active contributions to socio-economic development in global aspects. This paper is focused on clarification of the notion of “building of human resources”, subjective and objective actors in this process, the building of human resources for scientific management and scientific research activities then provides contents and basic concepts to build human resources for scientific management and scientific research management activities in Vietnam.
2. Ngh? quy?t s? 33-NQ/TW ngày 09/6/2014 c?a Ban Ch?p hành Trung ??ng ??ng, khóa XI v? Xây d?ng và phát tri?n v?n hóa, con ng??i Vi?t Nam ?áp ?ng yêu c?u phát tri?n b?n v?ng ??t n??c.
3. C.Mác và Ph.?ngghen. (2004) Toàn t?p. T?p 23. H.: Nxb. Chính tr? Qu?c gia.
4. H? S? Quý. (2006) C? s? ph??ng pháp lu?n nghiên c?u và phát tri?n v?n hóa, con ng??i và ngu?n nhân l?c. Báo cáo t?ng h?p ?? tài c?p nhà n??c.
5. Ph?m Thành Ngh?. (2009) Ti?p c?n n?ng l?c trong phát tri?n con ng??i. T?p chí Nghiên c?u con ng??i, s? 6(39).
6. T? Doãn Tr?nh. (2013) Nghiên c?u c? s? lý lu?n và th?c ti?n ?? xây d?ng chính sách ?ào t?o, thu hút, s? d?ng nhân l?c KH&CN trình ?? cao ? Vi?t Nam ??n n?m 2020. Báo cáo t?ng h?p ?? tài c?p b?, B? Khoa h?c và Công ngh?.
7. Nguy?n Thành Trung. (2014) Ngu?n l?c con ng??i trong ho?t ??ng qu?n lý khoa h?c: th?c tr?ng và gi?i pháp phát tri?n. T?p chí Khoa h?c và Công ngh? Vi?t Nam, s? 17, tr. 27, Hà N?i.
8. T? ?i?n Tri?t h?c. H.: Nxb. Ti?n b?, Matxc?va, 1986.
9. ILO. (2005) Foreign direct investment spillovers, absorptive capacities and human capital development: evidence from Argentina.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).