Implementation of self-control and self-liability mechanism in public technical service organizations in standards-metrologyquality field
Keywords:Public technical services, Self-control and self-liability, S&T organizations, Standards, Metrology, Quality
Since 2005 to now, the organizational structure of public technical services in StandardsMetrology-Quality fields (a science and technology (S&T) organizational scheme) has shifted its activities to another model on basis of Resolution No. 115/2005/ND-CP dated 5th September 2005 (Resolution 115) by the Government which governs the self-control and selfliability (SCSL) mechanism of public S&T organizations. The shifting process was conducted with success in certain central units but was not really successful in local units. This study is to give contributions to clarify conceptual backgrounds and practical aspects of SCSL mechanisms, to analyze successes and remaining problems as well as favorable conditions and difficulties in shifting process. In addition, on basis of that, some proposals are made for mechanisms and policies to promote strongly the shifting process of public technical service organizations to SCSL mechanisms in lines with Resolution 115 by the Government.
1. Hoàng Xuân Long. (2002) Nghiên c?u lu?n c? khoa h?c cho vi?c xây d?ng các c? ch?, chính sách v? v?n ?? t? ch?, t? ch?u trách nhi?m c?a các t? ch?c NCPT. ?? tài c?p B? KH&CN. Vi?n Chi?n l??c và Chính sách KH&CN.
2. ??ng Duy Th?nh. (2006) T?ng c??ng các liên k?t và ??i m?i c?u trúc t? ch?c nh?m nh?t th? hóa nghiên c?u và tri?n khai v?i s?n xu?t công nghi?p. N?i san Nghiên c?u Chính sách KH&CN, s? 12, tr.5-15.
3. ??ng Duy Th?nh. (2007) Kinh nghi?m c?a Thái Lan trong qu?n lý tài chính t?i các t? ch?c KH&CN. Báo cáo khoa h?c. Vi?n Chi?n l??c và Chính sách KH&CN.
4. ??ng Duy Th?nh. (2007) Bàn v? c? ch? chuy?n t? ch?c KH&CN thành t? ch?c t? ch? t? ch?u trách nhi?m nh?m g?n k?t khoa h?c v?i s?n xu?t. N?i san Nghiên c?u Chính sách KH&CN, s? 14, tr.5-11.
5. Ph?m Quang Trí. (2007) Nghiên c?u s? phát tri?n c?a t? ch?c R&D ? m?t s? n??c có ch?n l?c và Vi?t Nam. ?? tài c?p c? s?. Vi?n Chi?n l??c và Chính sách KH&CN.
6. Nguy?n V?. (2014) Nghiên c?u gi?i pháp nâng cao hi?u qu? ho?t ??ng c?a các t? ch?c d?ch v? k? thu?t công trong l?nh v?c tiêu chu?n ?o l??ng ch?t l??ng (T?C) theo c? ch? t? ch?, t? ch?u trách nhi?m. Lu?n v?n cao h?c. Vi?n Chi?n l??c và Chính sách KH&CN.
Ti?ng Anh, ??c:
7. Felderer, B. and Campbell, David F.J. (1994) Forschungsfinanzierung in Eruopa - Trends - Modelle Empfehlung fuer Oestereich. Manzsche Verlags-und
8. Martin Bell, R. (1993) Intergrating R&D with industrial production and technical change: strengthening linkages and changing structures. Workshop on Intergration of Science and Technology in the Development Planning and Management Process in the ESCWA Region, Amman, p.27-30 September 1993.s and changing structu 1993.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).