Tax incentives for research - development activities by Vietnamese enterprises
Keywords:R&D activity, Enterprise, Tax incentive
Research and development (R&D) activities are very specific in their natures and then need to be encouraged and to get highest supports in incentive tax measures. Incentive tax measures, however, actually applied in Vietnam, for this specific sector of activities remain limited in many aspects. This study gives contributions to clarify the status, limited aspects of these tax incentives for R&D activities by Vietnamese enterprises and provides some suggestions for further consideration in the coming time.
1. V? Cao ?àm. (2003) ??i m?i chính sách tài chính cho ho?t ??ng KH&CN. Tài li?u trình bày t?i h?i th?o “??i m?i c? ch? qu?n lý ho?t ??ng KH&CN”, Hà N?i.
2. Nguy?n V?n H?c. (2005) M?t s? v?n ?? v? chính sách thu? ??i v?i KH&CN. N?i san Vi?n Chi?n l??c và Chính sách KH&CN, s? 11 tháng 12/2005, tr.19-23.
3. Ph?m ??c Nghi?m. (2014) M?t s? gi?i pháp ??y m?nh phát tri?n doanh nghi?p KH&CN ? các ??a ph??ng. T?p chí KH&CN Vi?t Nam, s? 7/2014.
4. Hoàng V?n Tuyên. (2014) M?t s? v?n ?? v? thu? thu nh?p doanh nghi?p ??i v?i ho?t ??ng KH&CN ? Vi?t Nam hi?n nay. T?p chí khoa h?c và công ngh? Vi?t Nam. S? 23.
5. Mai Hà, Hoàng V?n Tuyên, ?ào Thanh Tr??ng. (2015) Doanh nghi?p Khoa h?c và Công ngh?: t? lý lu?n ??n th?c ti?n. H.: Nxb. Khoa h?c và K? thu?t.
6. Ph?m Th? T??ng Vân. (2015) Qu? phát tri?n khoa h?c và công ngh? trong doanh nghi?p. T?p chí Tài chính, s? 5/2015.
7. OECD. (2002) Tax Incentives for Research and Development: Trends and Issues. Paris: OECD.
8. Van Pottelsberghe, B., S. Nysten & E. Megally. (2003) Evaluation of current fiscal incentives for business R&D in Belgium. WP-CEB 03/011. Universite Libre de
9. Yoon, J. (2005) Comparative analysis of R&D tax policies, paper presented at the Technology and Policy Training program. Seoul, Korea, 2005.
10. Dahlman C. (2010) Strengthening the Research and Development Base. In WB (ed.), 2010, “Innovation policy: A guide for developing countries”, Washington D.C., USA
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).