Theoretical concepts and practical implementation in enhancement of capacities for science-technology policy making
Keywords:Capacity, Policy-making, Science-technology policy
Enhancement of capacities for science and technology (S&T) policy-making is the necessary requirements of many nations, particularly in context of the world’s economic crisis and tough competition between nations and regions. This paper deals with some basic aspects: theoretical concepts of capacities for S&T policy-making, objects for the enhancement of capacities for S&T policy making at macro and micro levels, and criteria of enhancement of capacities for S&T policy making.
1. V?n ki?n ??i h?i ??i bi?u toàn qu?c l?n th? XI c?a ??ng. H.: NXB Chính tr? Qu?c gia, 2011.
2. Claude Fabrizio. (1997) Tôn vinh tính ?a d?ng. T?p chí UNESCO, tháng 9/1997, tr.10-11.
3. Robert Boyer, Michel Didier. (2000) ??i m?i và t?ng tr??ng. Di?n ?àn kinh t? - tài chính Vi?t - Pháp. H.: NXB Chính tr? Qu?c gia.
4. Nguy?n Danh S?n. (2003) Các bi?n pháp t?ng c??ng n?i sinh v? KH&CN ph?c v? phát tri?n b?n v?ng ? Vi?t Nam. ?? tài c?p b? KH&CN n?m 2003, tr.15.
5. ??ng Duy Th?nh. (2004) C?i cách chính sách nghiên c?u và phát tri?n trong b?i c?nh chuy?n sang n?n kinh t? th? tr??ng ? Vi?t Nam. H.: NXB Nông nghi?p.
6. WHO. (2009) S? l?a ch?n h?p lý - Nâng cao n?ng l?c cho quá trình ho?ch ??nh chính sách y t? d?a trên b?ng ch?ng. H.: NXB Y h?c.
7. ??ng Ng?c Dinh. (2012) Nghiên c?u d?a trên b?ng ch?ng và khuy?n ngh? chính sách - M?t s? suy ngh?.
8. A.H. Maslov. (1943) A Theory of Human Motivation. Psychological Review:370-96
9. Martin Fransman, Kenneth King. (1984) Technological capability in the third world. Macmillan, London, pp. x + 404. UK pound.
10. Joseph S. Nye. (1990) Bound to Lead: The Changing Nature of American. New York 1990, ISBN 0-465-00743-0.
11. Bengt-Ake Lundvall. (1992) National systems of innovation towards a theory of innovation and interactive learning. London and New York.
12. Peter Campbell. (1992) Making Socialists: Bill Pritchard, the Socialist Party of Canada, and the Third International. Labour/Le Travail, vol. 30 (Fall 1992), pp. 45-
63. In JSTOR.
13. Collins, J., Porras, J. (1994) Built to last: successful habits of visionary companies.
14. J.Coolahan. (1996) Key competencies a developing concept in general compulsory education. European Commission (Directorate-General for Education and Culture).
15. Charles Edquist. (1997) Systems of Innovation Research Program (SIRP). Institutions and Organizations in Systems of Inovation: The state of the Art, June 4th, 1997.
16. David C.Mowery. (1998) The roles and contributions of R&D collaboration. Matching Policy Goals and Design: March 11, 1998, p.6.
17. Fischer, Frank. (1998) Beyond empiricism: Policy inquiry in post positivist perspective. Policy Studies Journal 26 (1), p.129-146.
18. Scott Shane, S. Venkataraman. (2000) The promise of entrepreneurship as a field of research. The Academy of Management Review. Vol. 25, No. 1 (Jan., 2000), pp. 217-226
19. F.E.Weinert. (2001) Having analysed many definitions of the notion of competence. OECD, 2001b, p. 45.
20. Bartol, Kathryn M., Durham, Cathy C., and Poon, June M. L. (2001) Influences of performance evaluation rating segmentation on motivation and fairness perceptions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 86, 1106-1119
21. Eurydice. (2002) Key Competencies A developing concept in general compulsory education. Text completed in October.
22. Warren Bennis, John Maxwell. (2002) Running with the Giants
23. Current Science. (2003) Innovation chain and CSIR. Vol.85, No.5, 10 September.
24. Bengt-Åke Lundvall. (2003) Innovation Policy in the globalising learning economysummary. By Aalborg University and Susana Borras, Roskilde University
25. Erik Baark. (2004) Making of S&T policy in China.
26. OSLO. (2004) The measurement of S&T activities proposed guidelines for collecting and interpreting technological innovation data.
27. OECD. (2005) Definition and Selection of Competencies (DeSeCo Project)
28. Alexis A.Halley. (2005) Applications of boundary theory to organizational and interorganizational culture.
29. OECD/DAC. (2006) The Challenge of Capacity Development: Working Towards Good Practice. Document Library.
30. McGraw Hill Company. (2007) Great Britain.
31. Melbourne. (2008) Declaration on educational goals for young Australians. December, 2008.
32. John Adair. (2010) Effective strategic leadership: The complete guide to strategic management.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).